Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02701 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,704KM (₨100,100) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (42 minutes ago)