Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.742 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,318KM ($2,478) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)