Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.653 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 197% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,154KM ($2,514) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)