Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.595 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 196% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,435KM ($2,780) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (about 1 hour ago)