Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.676 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 213% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,641KM ($3,365) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)