Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47864 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,261KM (﷼ 6,813) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)