Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,714 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44586 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,709KM (﷼ 6,076) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)