Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,715 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46444 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,636KM (﷼ 5,675) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)