Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06706 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,915KM (43,473₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (29 minutes ago)