Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06249 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,301KM (20,819₴) in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)