Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05704 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,345KM (23,577₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)