Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06103 BAM / UYU
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,318KM ($U21,597) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 98 (43 minutes ago)