Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.682 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,787KM ($1,062) in Riobamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)