Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.665 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 895KM ($538) in Riobamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)