Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.712 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,741KM ($1,017) in Riobamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (about 1 hour ago)