Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.713 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,633KM ($953) in Riobamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)