Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04565 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,595KM (ARS $34,931) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)