Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.11989 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,316KM (ARS $27,656) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)