Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04881 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,345KM (ARS $27,551) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)