Cost of living comparison between Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.11513 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,382KM (ARS $29,378) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (43 minutes ago)