Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,551 prices entered by 545 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,719KM (R$ 6,380) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)