Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,262 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44313 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,764KM (R$ 6,237) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)