Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09652 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,014KM (ARS $10,510) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (41 minutes ago)