Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04621 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,492KM (ARS $32,281) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)