Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07855 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 868KM (ARS $11,048) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)