Cost of living comparison between Rio Branco, Brazil and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.563 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,442KM (R$ 6,109) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)