Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43872 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,907KM (R$ 4,346) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (43 minutes ago)