Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,174KM (R$ 5,486) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)