Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44822 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,903KM (R$ 4,247) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €9,945 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)