Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,391KM (€2,240) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)