Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26518 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,002KM (11,319 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)