Cost of living in Riga, Latvia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 917 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,475KM (€1,264) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 543 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Hamilton costs C$3.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murree costs ₨1,032,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Managua costs 37 C$ (about 1 hour ago)