Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,136KM (€1,601) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (44 minutes ago)