Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00545 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,888KM (346,681 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)