Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00498 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 845KM (169,740 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cadiz costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)