Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00467 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,124KM (240,652 KZT) in Ridder.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (20 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)