Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14381 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,843KM (R 26,723) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)