Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12684 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,155KM (R 16,991) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)