Cost of living comparison between Richards Bay, South Africa and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12928 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,561KM (R 27,543) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)