Cost of living comparison between Riberalta, Bolivia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26204 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,179KM ($b12,132) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (39 minutes ago)