Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,658KM (R$ 6,806) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)