Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43040 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,241KM (R$ 5,208) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)