Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.538 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,222KM (R$ 5,987) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)