Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,190KM (€2,142) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Managua costs 3.00 C$ (about 1 hour ago)