Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,086KM (€2,084) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 2 hours ago)