Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,439KM (€1,755) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)