Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09481 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,196KM (Mex$ 23,167) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)