Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08419 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,036KM (Mex$ 24,188) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)