Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 702 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01575 BAM / ISK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 228% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,245KM (332,989 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)