Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01572 BAM / ISK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 129% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,861KM (436,386 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)