Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01523 BAM / ISK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 121% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,092KM (203,008 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)