Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01576 BAM / ISK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 130% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,217KM (204,155 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 3 hours ago)