Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09576 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,416KM (ARS $14,791) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)