Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04461 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,337KM (ARS $29,980) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)