Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,799KM (€1,939) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (44 minutes ago)