Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,958KM (€1,000) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)