Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.294 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,128KM (C$3,191) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)