Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.278 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,711KM (C$2,121) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)