Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.941 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,806KM (€931) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)