Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,716KM (€876) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)