Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,825KM (€932) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (28 minutes ago)