Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,898KM (€1,989) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)