Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,128KM (€1,599) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)