Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,590KM (€1,323) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)