Cost of living comparison between Recife, Brazil and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.514 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,854KM (R$ 5,553) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)