Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.239 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,276KM (£1,463) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)