Cost of living comparison between Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.200 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,849KM (£2,204) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (38 minutes ago)