Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.273 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,107KM (£2,247) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)