Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.225 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,157KM (£969) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (43 minutes ago)