Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01759 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,207KM (₨125,513) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)