Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01776 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,093KM (₨117,851) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)