Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01580 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 852KM (₨53,931) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)