Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01313 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,496KM (₨113,935) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)