Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01574 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 798KM (₨50,728) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (39 minutes ago)