Cost of living comparison between Ravenna, Italy and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,077KM (€2,591) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 2 hours ago)