Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,795KM (€2,448) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (33 minutes ago)