Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,006KM (€2,554) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (33 minutes ago)