Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02364 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,097KM (₨46,404) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)