Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02445 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,271KM (₨51,963) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)