Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,519KM (﷼ 37,011,383) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ushuaia costs ARS $849,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)