Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,144KM (﷼ 37,434,326) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (41 minutes ago)