Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 820KM (﷼ 19,279,557) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (33 minutes ago)