Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 901KM (﷼ 18,492,704) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (19 minutes ago)