Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,001KM (﷼ 19,473,528) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (39 minutes ago)