Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43055 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,679KM (Dirham 3,901) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)