Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45814 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,878KM (Dirham 6,282) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)