Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43774 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,961KM (Dirham 4,480) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)