Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26298 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,886KM (kr7,171) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (42 minutes ago)