Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26290 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,147KM (kr8,166) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ljubljana costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (about 2 hours ago)