Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26348 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,580KM (kr13,589) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)