Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26343 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,626KM (kr6,172) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)