Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26307 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,877KM (kr7,135) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)