Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26302 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,873KM (kr7,121) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (44 minutes ago)