Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00275 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,992KM (CH$1,449,808) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)