Cost of living comparison between Rancagua, Chile and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00270 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,599KM (CH$1,331,778) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)