Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00265 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,860KM (CH$702,410) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)