Cost of living comparison between Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43485 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,116KM (7,166 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)