Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46298 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 103% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,448KM (7,447 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)