Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49414 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,974KM (10,065 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)