Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 662 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45569 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 107% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,523KM (7,732 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)