Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 607 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46474 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 105% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,685KM (7,930 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)