Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46811 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 107% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,938KM (8,412 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)