Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49625 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,990KM (4,010 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (15 minutes ago)