Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 796 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.48349 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 112% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,808KM (7,875 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Galera costs Php48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,777 (about 2 hours ago)