Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.830 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,448KM ($2,430) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)