Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 938 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.727 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,723KM ($2,156) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)