Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01924 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,130KM (Taka 58,732) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)