Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02170 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,246KM (Taka 57,439) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)