Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02430 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,383KM (₨56,909) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (24 minutes ago)