Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02600 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 48% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 729KM (₨28,035) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)