Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02411 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,082KM (₨44,873) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)