Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.49511 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,681KM (3,395 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)