Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45914 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 983KM (2,141 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (21 minutes ago)