Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45463 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,051KM (2,312 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)