Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46351 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,289KM (4,939 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)