Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18344 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,763KM (15,061 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)