Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 564 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18102 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,128KM (11,757 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)