Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18204 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,628KM (14,438 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)