Cost of living in Quy Nhon, Vietnam compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 BAM / VND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quy Nhon (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,654KM (22,518,963 ₫) in Quy Nhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)