Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.601 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,079KM ($674) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)