Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 701 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.717 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,118KM ($1,234) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)