Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.799 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,821KM ($1,568) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)