Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.823 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,927KM ($1,606) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)