Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.661 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,251KM ($753) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)